At True Grade, we want to be your most valued business partner. Our efforts incorporate product inspection, process management and regulatory compliance with both Federal and State food safety and labeling protocols. We’re so committed to this mission, we even developed our very own Certified True seal. Read more
The True Promise
QUALITY ASSURANCE, COMPLIANCE & SUSTAINABILITY
- Yearly third party chain of custody audit allowing us to offer sustainable MSC certified wild seafood and responsible ASC certified farmed seafood to our customers.
- HACCP Certified
- In-house inspection of product upon arrival
- Yearly third party audit for safe food handling based on stringent International guidelines as recognized by GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative)
- FDA Certified
- On-site inspections by USDA and USDC as required.
- Traceability – (One up / One down) every case at arrival is tagged with a unique bar-coding number, which enables us to track every case throughout the supply chain, from the source and to the end user, as required under the FDA Modernization Act.
- All Imported products and domestic shipments have electronic Supply Chain Temperature monitoring devices, that is required of all our suppliers. The data is downloaded at arrival and checked for any possibility of temperature abuse during transport to final point of unloading.
- Best Aquaculture Practices — BAP
- World Wildlife Fund — WWF
- Global G.A.P.
At TrueGrade, we are committed to providing Safe Quality Foods and products to our customers. That’s why we consistently implement multiple food safety and quality assurance programs. This is secured with a dedicated, trained, Quality Assurance team, committed to meeting and exceeding all regulations and customer requirements each and every time.