Quality assurance at True Grade is overseen by our in-house QA Management team
The True Promise
Our efforts incorporate product inspection, process management and regulatory compliance with both Federal and State food safety and labeling protocols.
Quality Assurance & Compliance
- HACCP Certified
- In-house inspection of product upon arrival
- Yearly third party audit for safe food handling based on stringent International guidelines as recognized by GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative)
- FDA Certified
- On-site inspections by USDA and USDC as required.
- Traceability – (One up / One down) every case at arrival is tagged with a unique bar-coding number, which enables us to track every case throughout the supply chain, from the source and to the end user, as required under the FDA Modernization Act.
- All Imported products and domestic shipments have electronic Supply Chain Temperature monitoring devices, that is required of all our suppliers. The data is downloaded at arrival and checked for any possibility of temperature abuse during transport to final point of unloading.
At TrueGrade, we are committed to providing Safe Quality Foods and products to our customers. That's why we consistently implement multiple food safety and quality assurance programs. This is secured with a dedicated, trained, Quality Assurance team, committed to meeting and exceeding all regulations and customer requirements each and every time.
At True Grade, we support the sustainable food practices of:
Best Aquaculture Practices — BAP
Marine Stewardship Council — MSC
World Wildlife Fund — WWF
Sustainable Fish Partnership — SFP
Aquaculture Stewardship Council — ASC