· Assisting in preparing and consolidating financial statements.
· Establishing and maintaining internal controls.
· Managing all aspects of the general ledger (monthly closings etc).
· Providing monthly, quarterly, and year-end analyses.
· Assisting in fulfilling all external reporting requirements, bank and other’s requirements.
· Coordinating or assisting with budgeting/forecasting/research processes.
· Researching accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
· Analyzing and reporting variances.
· Serving as a liaison to external auditors, including reporting and compilation of reporting for audit purposes.
· Supervising accounts receivable, accounts payable and general accounting departments.
· Assists controller with a variety of tasks as needed or required.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting. (Transcripts must be available upon request)
· Inventory/cost accounting experience.
· Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot Tables; VLOOKUP, INDEXMATCH), and all MS Office Suite.
· Proficient in QuickBooks as well as being capable of adapting to new software’s quickly.
· Fluent/Native English, additional fluency in Spanish is encouraged by not required.
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions compliant with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
· Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards.
· Ability to maintain focus and meet performance standards.
· Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone, and be able to handle physical objects up to 25 lbs.
Salary: Based on Experience