Line Management Responsibilities:
- Promotes/Sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Detail of Functions:
- Establishes, develops, and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/ services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization
- Supply management team with oral / written reports on customers needs, problems, interests and potential for new products and services.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience on beverage and food industry
- Must possess an excellent work ethic and be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrate capability to meet challenging sales goals
- Drive to achieve higher earnings and rewards
- Must possess excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
- Must have customer service and interpersonal skills and be able to resolve conflict.
- Highly disciplined with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to handle rejection and overcome objections
- Strong desire to be in the field hunting for the next sale
- Valid Driver License
Language Skills: Able to speak, read and write English and Spanish
Computer Skills: Familiarity with computer data entry, Excel, Word
Compensation: $700.00 Weekly / Gasoline up to $75 weekly