The PM Operations Coordinator will ensure orders are fulfilled on time, in full and support every department in exceeding each of our customers’ expectations. The candidate is responsible for processing orders and handling shipping documents. The Coordinator works closely with the warehouse Manager and staff and the customer service personnel. This position will also include various administrative, Inventory, and other duties as assigned.
· Coordinate all office-related functions to insure daily on time shipments. This includes Bill of Lading, invoicing, and shipping related documents. Provide proper file maintenance.
· Knowledge of all shipping office functions (international, domestic, etc.)
· Maintain effective, timely communication with external and internal customers to provide maximum logistics customer service.
· Monitor systems and procedures to ensure communication of information between ERP and staff to support on-time delivery.
· Responsible for responding to and resolving inquiries daily from different departments.
· Partner with all levels in the facility to initiate and drive process improvements.
· Lead coordinating efforts between shipping team, Sales team and inventory teams to achieve timely shipments.
· Partner with receiving and transfer coordinators to support inbound and outbound movements as needed.
· May assist in training less experienced team members.
· May perform other related responsibilities.
· Collaborates with order pullers, pallet wrappers and loaders to ensure accurate fulfillment.
· Answer phones and assist supervisors with employee communications.
· Lead all efforts necessary to ensure local deliveries are fulfilled same day.
· Act as the system SME to proactively resolve any technical issues.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent.
· Previous experience working in a warehouse, inventory distribution or shipping & receiving environment.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Experience in a fast paced, high volume warehouse operation preferred.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Clear written and verbal communication skills
· Bilingual – Spanish is preferred but not required.
· Excellent time management skills
· Courteous and professional demeanor
· Ability to work in a comprehensive team environment.
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.